Sunday, April 07, 2024

mapping

I forgot to tell you about all of the mapping I’ve done I got sick of it and I’m not doing it anymore. Even my phones got hacked I think and used for the Maps. I’m not even kidding I’m just totally that actually is why I’m in a lump right now because I was doing that mapping with the navigational charts for water incorporated into my Google map when I was quite violently, and abruptly stopped by the police again for God knows what reason walking outside at night apparently anyway I did a lot of mapping and I have to try to describe what I did and how I did it and how it fixed the Google map that was pretty cool. I also have a bunch of screenshots I want to post cause they are really trippy and we’re probably never gonna see them again . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment let me get back to you in sec