
as you can see im still not following instructions. it looks like weird soup.

here is how to dye fabric for an antique look wih tea:
http://www.geocities.com/kraftproject/craft-tea-dying.html
edit way later:
it worked! its a lovely and even dye!
Nicole Tirona's blog since 2005 i like to write about anything on my mind or anything pressing up against me breathing down my neck telling me shit i dont need to be listening to because they were wrong. mostly i write creatively recently been making digital art (mandalas) and working on thesix.work & mkicrattzzi.redbubble.com



I love that bag (gasp, gasp when I saw it) and the little tree one too. You figured it out perfectly, it looks great!!! You know before I read the post I really thought that was weird soup!?!
ReplyDeletehaha thanks so much gina :) im pretty stoked on tea dying now!
ReplyDeleteWhat do you use to put your fabric on for straps? Where do you get it...
ReplyDelete